Cyber Insurance Assessments
Transferring risk through cyber insurance can be a significant part of a proactive risk management strategy. More insurers now require an independent assessment to ensure that companies meet minimum security safeguards and can demonstrate cyber resilience through mature security practices.
More than an Audit or Checklist
- Benchmarked security risk profile score and domain maturity level to help compare performance against recognized international standards and industry aggregate
- Detailed findings across six domains
- Prioritized recommendations for improvements
- Liability indemnity for “covered acts of terrorism” provided by U.S. DHS SAFETY Act-designation
- Best-in-class Secure Halo™ portal to protect client information
- User-friendly dashboard to display report findings
Trusted by Lloyd’s Of London
Secure Halo™ helped global insurance underwriters pioneer a proactive methodology to assess cyber risk in support of cyber insurance policies for the critical infrastructure market.
We are the preferred cyber assessment provider in support of the Critical Asset Protection (CAP) facility, designed to address cyber liability exposures within the U.S. utility and energy sector.
What Insurance Partners Say
Following a Secure Halo™ ESA, the client “got kudos from their board of directors, they had a very actionable plan to help justify their information security spend and hiring the resources they wanted, and they also got a reduction on this year’s renewal for their information security insurance program.”
Get In Touch
962 Wayne Ave, #310
Silver Spring, MD 20910
(301) 304-1700 (Sales)
(202) 629-1960 (Office)