Compliance Readiness Assessments & Recommendations
Businesses and organizations face growing demands to achieve compliance with regulations that are designed to protect consumer information.
Whether it’s financial, health, or other sensitive information, Secure Halo can help by assessing your readiness and making strategic recommendations on the most efficient and effective investments to achieve compliance.
DFARS Compliance Readiness
All organizations and individual prime or sub-contractors that hold, process or transmit Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) in support of the Department of Defense must comply with NIST Special Publication 800-171, otherwise known as DFARS (Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement).
Organizations can be found liable for breach of contract and subject to potential criminal, civil, administrative, and contractual sanctions for failing to comply with these regulations. The DFARS 31 December 2017 deadline has passed. But there’s still time to act!
Read our DFARS Case Studies
Secure Halo can help you accelerate compliance with DFARS regulations through a two-phased approach.
- Conduct initial assessment of existing/documented security controls against DFARS requirements
- Draft or improve System Security Plan
- Develop appropriate Plans of Actions and Milestones (POAMs) to fit into a prioritized and tailored compliance roadmap
Phase 2 (Scope of approach informed by results of Phase 1):
- Implement prioritized and phased remediation efforts
- Help meet compliance requirements, without inefficiently dedicating resources to short-term solutions
Secure Halo has more than a decade of experience providing cybersecurity solutions to the federal and commercial sectors. Our experts will reveal gaps, help you get compliant, and achieve greater cyber maturity – steps that will safeguard your ability to do business.
The onus is increasingly on you to demonstrate that you have invested in cyber protections and that you routinely assess and test your defenses through an objective third party.
We can also assist with the following compliance challenges:
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS)
- The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- The Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA)
- The Securities Exchange Commission Office of Compliance Inspections and Examinations (OCIE)
- The Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999 (GLBA) and Sarbanes Oxley (SOX)
Get In Touch
962 Wayne Ave, #310
Silver Spring, MD 20910
(301) 304-1700 (Sales)
(202) 629-1960 (Office)